(Last updated: June 10th, 2020)
- Personal Information which we collect
- The use of Personal Information which we collect
- Retention of Personal Information
- Access and correction of Personal Information
- Where we store your Personal Information
- Security of your Personal Information
- Acknowledgement and consent
- Marketing and promotional material
- How to contact us
- "Personal Information" means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. This may include an individual’s name, address, phone number, e-mail address, andother information which, when taken together with other information, would enable an individual to be identified;
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
We collect certain information (which may include Personal Information) about you. The Personal Information which we collect may be provided by you directly (for example, when you register as a buyer. We may collect information in various forms and for various purposes (including purposes permitted under Applicable Law). If you do not provide your Personal Information to us, we may not be able to deliver the product to you.
- When you order the product using the website, you have to provide to us certain Personal Information, including your name, home address, e-mail address, and your phone number.
- When you make an order thru our website, you have to provide to us such relevant information as may reasonably be required by us in order for the delivery system to work. For example,
- If you are using the Website to order, you will need to provide us with information as to the type of Products you seek, and details as to the pick-up and/or delivery.
- When a payment is made through the electronic money facility within the System, if you are the buyer, you will provide to us information relating to the payment, such as the type of payment card used, the name of the issuer of that payment card, the name of the Account holder for that payment card, the number of that payment card, and the amount of money paid.
- THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE HAVE COLLECTED
We may use Personal Information collected for any of the following purposes as well as for such other purposes as are permitted by Applicable Law:
- Where you are a Buyer, we may use your Personal Information:
- to identify you and to register you as a Buyer and to administer, manage or verify your Account as such;
- to process and facilitate orders and payment transactions made by you, including where applicable, transactions made through the electronic money facility;
- to communicate with you and to send you information in connection with the use of the Website;
- to notify you of any updates to the System or updates to the products available;
- to process and respond to enquiries and feedback received from you;
- to maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalise the System to meet your needs and preferences;
- to monitor and analyse user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the various Services available on the System; and
- to send you direct marketing communications and information on special offers or promotions.
- We will not sell or lease Your Personal Information to any third parties.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your Personal Information will only be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or for as long as such retention is required or authorised by Applicable Law. We shall cease to retain Personal Information, or remove the means by which the Personal Information can be associated with you as an individual, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that Personal Information was collected is no longer being served by retention of Personal Information and retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may request us for access to and/or the correction of your Personal Information in our possession and control, by contacting us at the details provided below. Subject to Applicable Law, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee for such requests.
- We reserve the right to refuse your requests for access to, or to correct, some or all of your Personal Information in our possession or control, if permitted or required under any Applicable Law.This may include circumstances where the Personal Information may contain references to other individuals or where the request for access or request to correct is for reasons which we reasonably consider to be trivial, frivolous or vexatious.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Confidentiality of your Personal Information is of utmost importance to us. We will use all reasonable efforts to protect and secure your Personal Information against access, collection, use or disclosure by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage or similar risks. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of any Personal Information which you transmit over the Internet, nor guarantee that such Personal Information would not be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by unauthorised third parties, due to factors beyond our control.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT
- In circumstances where you provide us with Personal Information relating to other individuals (such as Personal Information relating to your spouse, family members or friends), you represent and warrant that you have obtained such individual’s consent for, and hereby consent on behalf of such individual to, the collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her Personal Information by us.
- You may withdraw your consent to any or all collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information that is based on your consent at any time by giving us reasonable notice in writing using the contact details stated below. You may also withdraw your consent for us to send you certain communications and information via any “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” facility contained in our messages to you. Upon receipt of your notice to withdraw consent for any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information, we will inform you of the likely consequences of such withdrawal so that you can decide if indeed you wish to withdraw consent.
11. MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
We may send you marketing and promotional communications via post, telephone call, short message service (SMS), e-mail, online messaging, or push notifications via the System to notify you about special privileges, promotions, or events offered or organised by us, our partners, sponsors, or advertisers, or to provide updates on the System and/or the products and services offered therein.
You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications at any time by clicking on any “unsubscribe” facility embedded in the relevant message, or otherwise contacting us using the contact details stated below. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as ride receipts, or information about your Account.
12. HOW TO CONTACTUS